The Grand Theft Auto V PC game is an action packed video game developed for the avid gamers who crave for adrenalin rush. It was developed by Rockstar North, and the game was published by Rockstar Games. It was released for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in Sep 2013; PlayStation 4 & Xbox One in Nov 2014 and for Microsoft Windows in April 2015. In this article I will tell you how to go about GTA V PC download.
Grand Theft Auto V is an action-adventure game that is set in the virtual city of San Andreas in Southern California. The open world design of the game allows the players to freely roam around Los Santos, a fictional city of Los Angeles.
PC requirement for download:
If you wish to initiate a GTA V PC download then you need to make sure that the CPU has all the requirements to support the game.
Here are the main requirements:
- Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 or AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor
- 4 GB RAM
- Service Pack or Windows Vista 64-Bit Service Pack
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 or Windows 7 OS
- NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 1GB video card
- 65 GB free disk space
Instructions for installing the video game on your PC:
- Download the iso for Grand Theft Auto V PC game from link given below.http://www.rockstargames.com/downloads/collection/11
- When you get the file, right click on the ‘extract here’ function. You may need Winrar to be able to extract the files.
- After the files have been extracted, you can double click on the exe program to install the game.
- Simply follow the instruction that will be provided with each step for GTA V PC download.
We hope the above information helps you with GTA V PC download. Now that you have the game in your PC, get started and enjoy!